The application for the Summer Course is now open!
The 21th Summer Course 2019 about "The European System of Human Rights Protection" will take place at the European University Frankfurt (Oder), Germany, from 08-19th of July 2019.
- curriculum vitae (CV) , max. 2 pages
- statement of reasons and motivation, max. 1 page
- letter of recommendation signed personally by a professor
- proof of english language competence for non native speakers
Please fill in the online form completely.
Application Deadline: 30th of April 2019 for non-Viadrina students
15th of May for Viadrina students.
Please upload the documents in .jpeg or .pdf format.
After you submit your online application, our staff will download these materials and assemble your application file. Our staff will e-mail you to confirm if your application is complete.
The total fee for the program is 490€, unless you receive a scholarship. This charge includes
- full tuition costs
- accomodation for full period of the program (13 nights accomodation)
- all meals (breakfast, lunch, dinner) Monday-Friday throughout both weeks of the program
- a free-time programme
Each participant must meet the cost of travel to and from Frankfurt (Oder). Students can apply for a scholarship, which will be offered by the German Academic Exchange Service (DAAD).
If you experience any technical problems using the Summer Course application, you may email firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
Find additional information under http://www.rewi.europa-uni.de/hrcourse.