Winter Semester 2023-24 - LL.M., Diploma and Certificate
Early admissions deadline for Winter Semester 2023-24 is June 1, 2023, at 11:59 p.m CET. This is recommended for non EU-applicants that require a VISA for Germany
Regular admissions deadline for Winter Semester 2023-24 is September 1, 2023, at 11:59 p.m. CET. This is only recommended for applicants that do not require a VISA for Germany
YOUR APPLICATION WILL BE REJECTED AUTOMATICALLY IF YOU DO NOT FOLLOW INSTRUCTION:
1. Upload all diplomas and transcripts of your degrees. They must be adjusted into one PDF file. Do not upload only a Master degree diploma and transcript, please upload your Bachelor's degree diploma and transcript as well.
2. Provide a certified translation of your diplomas and transcripts, if they are not in the English language.
3. Title your file in accordance with content, for example, "Diploma_Transcripts", "CV", "English Proficiency", "Practical Experience Statement", "Photo_Name", "Passport_Name"
All applicants from non-English speaking countries must provide one of the following certificate or statement
- a test result of at least 93 in TOEFL IBT, 180 Cambridge Advanced Certificate (C1) or IELTS grade of at least average 7, but no less 6,5 for each component; or
- - school education in English of at least four years’ duration; or
- - equivalent evidence, e.g. school education, studies, or professional career in English.
- school education in English of at least four years’ duration; or
- equivalent proof, e.g. residence in an English-speaking foreign country for a sufficient period; or clear evidence of being a native speaker of English
Confirming your application status
After you submit your online application, our staff will download these materials and assemble your application file. Due to the large volume of applications received, this process generally takes 2 weeks. After that time, our staff will email you to confirm that your application is complete.
Receiving your admission results
The Admission Board will begin reviewing an application after all of its corresponding supporting documentation has been received. Admission results will be announced on a rolling basis from late May through September. Applicants will receive an email from the Admission Team, informing applicants of the Admission Board's decision as soon as it is made. An official invitation will follow as soon as the financial department of the University confirms the payment of a tuition fee.
If you faced technical problems
If you experience any technical problems using the LL.M. Program application, you may email firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.