24th Summer Course
The European System of Human Rights Protection
Viadrina European University Frankfurt (Oder), Germany, 3. - 14. July 2023
― Applications are now open ―
Deadline for Applications
Applications must be submitted by 15 May 2023 (for both external and Viadrina students)
- online application form (filled out completely) via Submittable (see the ‘Apply’ button, this page)
Upload the following documents as either .jpeg or .pdf:
- curriculum vitae (CV) (max 2 pages)
- statement of reasons and motivation (max 1 page)
- letter of recommendation (signed personally by a professor who has taught you)
- proof of English language competence (for non-native speakers)
After you submit your online application and upload all documents, we will email you confirming that your application file is complete.
Please upload the documents in .jpeg or .pdf format. Please fill in the online form completely.
After you submit your online application, our staff will download these materials and assemble your application file. Our staff will e-mail you to confirm if your application is complete.
The total fee for the program is 540 €. This charge includes
- full tuition costs
- accomodation for full period of the program (13 nights accomodation)
- all meals (breakfast, lunch, dinner) Monday-Friday throughout both weeks of the program
- a free-time programme
Each participant must meet the cost of travel to and from Frankfurt (Oder).
If you experience any technical problems using the Summer Course application, you may email firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance. Find additional information under http://www.rewi.europa-uni.de/hrcourse.