The application for the Summer Course is now open!
The 22nd Summer Course on "The European System of Human Rights Protection" will take place at the European University Frankfurt (Oder), Germany, from 06-17th of July 2020.
Deadline: 15th of May for both non-Viadrina students and Viadrina students.
The following documents must be submitted:
- curriculum vitae (CV) , max. 2 pages
- statement of reasons and motivation, max. 1 page
- letter of recommendation signed personally by a professor
- proof of english language competence for non native speakers
Please upload the documents in .jpeg or .pdf format. Please fill in the online form completely.
After you submit your online application, our staff will download these materials and assemble your application file. Our staff will e-mail you to confirm if your application is complete.
The total fee for the program is 490€, unless you receive a scholarship. This charge includes
- full tuition costs
- accomodation for full period of the program (13 nights accomodation)
- all meals (breakfast, lunch, dinner) Monday-Friday throughout both weeks of the program
- a free-time programme
Each participant must meet the cost of travel to and from Frankfurt (Oder). Students can apply for a scholarship, which will be offered by the German Academic Exchange Service (DAAD).
If you experience any technical problems using the Summer Course application, you may email email@example.com for assistance.
Find additional information under http://www.rewi.europa-uni.de/hrcourse.