YOUR APPLICATION WILL BE REJECTED AUTOMATICALLY IF YOU DO NOT FOLLOW INSTRUCTION:
1. Upload all diplomas and transcripts of your degrees. They must be adjusted into one PDF file. Do not upload only a Master degree diploma and transcript, please upload your Bachelor's degree diploma and transcript as well.
2. Provide a certified translation of your diplomas and transcripts, if they are not in the English language.
3. Title your file in accordance with content, for example, "Diploma_Transcripts", "CV", "English Proficiency", "Practical Experience Statement", "Photo_Name", "Passport_Name"
4. Reference letters must be signed and sent by your referee.
The application deadline for the Summer Semester class is January 1, 2020, at 11:59 p.m. CET for non-visa holders and January 15, 2020, at 11:59 p.m. CET for visa holders.
All applicants from non-English speaking countries must provide one of the following certificate or statement
- a test result of at least 78 in TOEFL IBT, 210 in TOEFL CBT, 547 TOEFL paper, grade B in the Cambridge Advanced Certificate or an IELTS grade of at least 6; or
- school education in English of at least four years’ duration; or
- equivalent proof, e.g. residence in an English-speaking foreign country for a sufficient period; or clear evidence of being a native speaker of English
Confirming your application status
After you submit your online application, our staff will download these materials and assemble your application file. Due to the large volume of applications received, this process generally takes 1-2 weeks. After that time, our staff will email you to confirm that your application is complete.
Receiving your admission results
The Admission Board will begin reviewing an application after all of its corresponding supporting documentation has been received. Admission results will be announced on a rolling basis from late November through March. Applicants will receive an email from Prof Gerard Rowe, a chair of the Academic Board, informing applicants of the Admission Board's decision as soon as it is made. An official invitation will follow as soon as the financial department of the University confirms the payment of a tuition fee.
If you faced technical problems
If you experience any technical problems using the LL.M. Program application, you may email firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.